Alright guys, let’s approach CLIF with this. At 2,000 signatures, someone is going to win all these excellent vegan goods.
My petition to get CLIF & Company to boycott palm oil successfully reached the 700 mark due to my last giveaway, and I’ll say it again,IF I HAVE TO GIVE YOU SNACKS TO SAVE THE WORLD, BY GOLLY I WILL GIVE YOU SNACKS.
I tried to keep it as unisex as possible, but hey—I am a girl. Here’s what the lucky person who helps me save the world will get:
- An EcoTools Brush Set
- 30 mini PB&J Larabars
- Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm (totally awesome and not at all “girly”)
- 1-2-3 Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix
- Dorset Cereals Cranberry, Cherry, & Almond Muesli
- Valor Dark Chocolate Bar with Almonds
- A KOALACORE Clothing Accessory Pack, generously donated by my good friend Ricky Sanchez. 10% of their company profit goes to the ASPCA! #weareallanimals
And then a few little odds n’ ends from me as well :)
This is a Rafflecopter giveaway, so here’s what you must do:Because Tumblr is too lame to support the widget’s HTML,
go here to enter the giveaway. You can go back every day to get points.
But points won’t end the contest. It will keep going until We get 2,000 signatures and I can approach CLIF. That means you can get all the points you want everyday, but if you don’t spread the word, you won’t win!
Again, go here to enter the giveaway.